The Numbers Don't Lie:
- More Than 224,000new cases of lung cancer will be diagnosed in the U.S. this year.
- An estimated 159,260people will die from lung cancer in 2014.
- Male: 1 in 13, Female: 1 in 16overall lifetime chance of developing lung cancer.
- 52.6% 5-year Survival Ratewhen diagnosed at early stages.
- 27%of cancer deaths are caused by lung cancer.
The North Shore-LIJ Cancer Institute offers a range of treatment options and a multidisciplinary team of lung cancer experts. Learn more or make an appointment at 1-855-858-8550.